INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
The strategy of IMSAT SA is to provide a competitive advantage in the market and ensure long-term success by gaining our customers’ appreciation and loyalty as a reliable partner.
The key elements of this strategy are based on our firm commitment to meet customers’ requirements and expectations, observe legal stipulations and accomplish the established objectives under safety conditions – considered as a global indicator of performance.
By integrating quality management with the systems regarding the environment, occupational health and safety, and social accountability, we monitor environmental aspects, contributing to pollution prevention and the promotion of sustainable growth principles, as well as control the risks related to occupational health and safety so as to provide workplace well-being for all employees and subcontractors, based on the observance of the fundamental human rights promoted by the international regulations in this field.
Likewise, we state our availability for the continuous development and improvement of the efficiency of the Integrated Management System, adapted to the context of the organization, its processes, activities and their related risks.
IMSAT Policy in terms of quality, environment, occupational health and safety and social accountability is aligned with the SNEF Group Policy and is focused on the following guidelines and strategic objectives:
- Meeting the requirements of our customers and other stakeholders by anticipating, accomplishing and exceeding their needs and expectations;
- Conducting business with fair play, honesty, integrity, full observance of the law and respect granted to all stakeholders in order to obtain sustainable success;
- Evaluating correctly and responsibly the risks of accident and occupational disease for employees and subcontractors, so as to accomplish the “Zero Accidents” main objective;
- Valuing each employee, acting as a team, preventing discrimination of any kind, disciplinary practices and abusive behaviour, and ensuring freedom of collective bargaining and association of employees;
- Reducing the consumption of fuel, energy, water and other resources, using responsible practices to recover, recycle, reuse/dispose waste and preventing environment pollution through technical and organizational measures;
- Encouraging our suppliers and subcontractors to adopt the standards regarding quality, environment, occupational health and safety management and social accountability, and develop programmes aimed to ensure the sustainable development of the company.
In my quality of General Manager, I pledge to allot all the resources necessary to maintain, develop and continuously improve the Integrated Management System according to the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and SA 8000 international reference standards, the relevant legal stipulations, as well as other regulations we have adhered to – by establishing the present statement, making sure that it is communicated and understood by the entire staff, while also being available to all stakeholders through the website www.imsat.ro.
January 31, 2018