The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate must have the ability to deal with a wide range of clients, local and state authorities, subcontractors, consultants, team representatives, and department members.
With proven experience of managing large industrial projects, the candidate should be an effective leader, that fully understands the contractual requirements and also has the ability to provide overall strategy of the technical solution development for the project needs and challenges and have a good understanding of Health & Safety measures.
The candidate must have the required skills to find solutions to a wide range of issues which are sensitive to the pressure of schedule, budget and quality. In addition good communication skills are mandatory.
Ability to work well and lead team members is a must.
Graduated studies of Mechanical Engineering
Minimum 5 years experience in a Project Manager position for large industrial projects, experience in the cement industry is a plus
8 to 20 years professional experience in Mechanical projects
Qualification in project management or equivalent
Fluency in English and French is a must
PC skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Autocad, MS Project or Primavera
Driving Licence: cat.B
International exposure is required
Availability to travel abroad
We are looking for a Project Manager for large industrial projects to join our team in Bucharest.
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of the project, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
The position will ensure the successful completion of the project, develop project progress reports on a timely basis, and maximize the productivity of the project team members.
The position is based in Bucharest, Romania and reports to the Department Manager.
• Managing all line of organization functions for the designated project, including resources planning and administration, project quality assurance, project team support, technical organization support, etc
• Communicating with our clients and understanding their needs.
• Having the complete financial responsibility of the project
• Coordinating the various services of the activity as but not limited to the project (design, offerting, purchasing, execution teams etc)
• Reporting project status, results and performance including quality and schedule.
• Ensures the quality control procedures and measures that are implemented.
We offer an attractive salary package, an international working environment, and a very good opportunity for career development.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.